Solution Architect-Smart Metering
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH115234
Location: England, Hampshire, Basingstoke
Sector: SMART Metering, Utilities
Date posted: 28/02/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
Spencer Ogden are seeking a Solution Architect -Smart metering based in Hampshire.
Our client are a leader within Smart metering, and due to continued success and expansion are seeking a Solutions Architect to join them on a permanent basis.
As the successful candidate you will be working on existing and new key smart metering projects. You will work as the key provider of technical leadership and design documentation to internal stakeholders, Customers, Standards Groups, and supply chains.
Key responsibilities include:
- To engage with UK Smart metering specifications and working groups and act as subject matter experts
- Define and manage requirements for the development teams
- Deliver specifications for development and test
- Develop documentation to support development, including architecture and detailed design
- Review and sign off test cases and results delivered by the test teams
- Provide issue resolution solution support to development team, customers and industry
As the successful candidate you will have the following background and experience:
- Experience with AMI meter deployments involving remote communications.
- Experience with advanced tariff and data profile systems including prepayment.
- Experience with UK smart metering specifications; GBCS, CPA, Zigbee, DLMS
- Experienced in creating product specifications across all aspects of creating such a smart metering products.
- Detailed knowledge of the software components involved, and how to architect and specify for the broader development team.
- Proven ability to create clear, unambiguous documentation, and to coach peers and reporting resources in how to deliver high quality documentation.
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits
For more information about this role please contact our London office