Spencer Ogden are seeking a Solution Architect -Smart metering based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia + South East Asia.
Our client is a leader in Consultancy/Advisory and due to continued success and expansion are seeking a Solutions Designer to join them on a contract basis.
As the successful candidate you will be working on existing and new key smart metering projects. You will work as the key provider of technical leadership and design documentation to the Technical Director, Customers, Standards Groups, and supply chains.
Key responsibilities include:
- To engage with Smart metering specifications and working groups and act as subject matter experts
- Define and manage requirements for the development teams
- Deliver specifications for development and test
- Develop documentation to support development, including architecture and detailed design
- Review and sign off test cases and results delivered by the test teams
- Provide issue resolution solution support to development team, customers and industry
As the successful candidate you will have the following background and experience:
- Experience with meter deployments involving remote communications.
- Experience with advanced tariff and data profile systems including prepayment.
- Experience with smart metering specifications
- Experienced in creating product specifications across all aspects of creating such a smart metering products.
- Detailed knowledge of the software components involved, and how to architect and specify for the broader development team.
- Proven ability to create clear, unambiguous documentation, and to coach peers and reporting resources in how to deliver high quality documentation.
Open to any nationalities willing to relocate.
Experience in Consultancy would be a strong advantage
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321