Job Title: Sourcing Specialist (Singapore)
Being one of the largest oil field services companies, my client offers smart ways to bring energy to the world. If you are interested in being part of a great work environment, this is the perfect job opportunity. My client is looking out for a Sourcing Specialist, who will be based in Singapore for a 6-months contract duration.
Location: Singapore (West Region)
Contract Duration: 6 months
- Manage delivery & quality performance, cost & inventory management, as well as customer satisfaction for raw material suppliers
- Interview or contact supplier representatives, and secures bids
- Manage purchase order execution and product delivery
- Expedite the filling of orders by suppliers to meet production
- Substitute items within pre-approved guidelines
- Maximize production capacity in accordance with production and master schedules
- Coordinate with other functional team members in resolving issues which may arise during purchase order life cycle management
- Use continuous improvement tools to improve HS&E, quality, delivery, financial performance, employee engagement, and customer satisfaction
- Conduct all business activities in accordance with Health, Safety & Environmental policies, Legal Compliance requirements, as well as Core Values
- Handle special projects as assigned
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering
- At least 5 years of relevant Sourcing / Procurement / Supply Chain experience in Chemical Process Plant projects
- Knowledge of Pipelines used in Chemical Process Plants
- Proficiency in English is an added advantage, to convey technical concepts effectively
Interested applicants, kindly email your updated CV (in Microsoft Word format) to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Spencer Ogden Pte Ltd
License Number: 13C6321
Registration Number: R1551452
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321