Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH111666
Location: USA, New York, Pearl River
Sector: Corporate, Sales, Built Environment
Salary: US$80000.00 - US$81000 per annum
Date posted: 11/09/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Qualifications:Customer Energy Services is seeking to hire a Specialist to join its team.
This position requires candidates to demonstrate in the application they possess the following skills and abilities:
Education - Essential
Bachelor's Degree required, advanced degree preferred.
- Two years of experience in the Demand-Side Management field including low income, energy efficiency, demand-response, renewables, or distributed energy resources program design, implementation or evaluation, or social services related field.
- Related project management experience preferred.
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills necessary to interface effectively in a team environment with other departments, customers, and regulators.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and computer skills.
- Must be well-organized, detail-oriented and flexible to handle multiple responsibilities and deadlines simultaneously.
- Possess and maintain high ethical standards.
- Must have proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Under the direction of the Section Manager - Customer Energy Services, administers low-income programs including, energy efficiency, demand response, and behavioral programs for residential customers.
- The Specialist will be responsible for the monitoring the low-income programs in New York and New Jersey, tracking program performance and financial reporting on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis with all supporting documentation to ensure that all program goals are met.
- The Specialist will coordinate with vendors, customers and NY Public Service Commission and NJ Bureau of Public Utilities staff.
- Must be versatile in coordinating with diverse operating areas to achieve the Company's program goals and demonstrate strong project management skills.
- Ensures implementation of Company safety, health and environmental programs for employees whose work is directed.
- Ensures that safe work practices are followed and the environment is fully protected in accordance with Company policy and governmental regulations.
- Commitment to the Way We Work Principles, and adhere to the Company's Standards of Business Conduct and other Company procedures including Environmental, Health and Safety ("EH&S"), Equal Employment Opportunity ("EEO"), discipline, and security.
- Coordinates all aspects of the administration of low-income credit and direct install programs, energy efficiency, related demand-side management initiatives, and renewable initiatives.
- Coordinates all vendors and external program support services to ensure that programs run effectively and efficiently.
- Coordinates with social services, Office of Temporary Disabilities Assistance (OTDA) and other applicable agencies to identify low income customer qualifications.
- Communicates with low-income customers and implements best practices to provide rebates and incentives for energy efficiency upgrades and demand response initiatives whenever applicable through Company programs.
- Drafts responses to inquiries from the Public Service Commissions in New York and NJBPU in New Jersey relating to low-income, demand-side management, and renewable program performance.
- Verifies customer eligibility based on program requirements and processes and tracks all participation data.
- Prepares, tracks and administers operating budgets for low-income programs implemented by the department.
- Maintains a working knowledge of new demand-side management technologies and research carried out by energy related research organizations such as EPRI, EEI, AGA, E-Source, PLMA, AESP and any other applicable organizations.
- Responds to program evaluation results that inform modifications to program design and implements the recommended changes quickly.
- Preserves and protects confidential information relative to the Company's business plans, competitive strategies, customer information, and other sensitive information.
- Must be able to participate in the Company's emergency management processes and storm plans as required. Performs other related assignments as directed.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.