Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH121506
Location: England, Lincolnshire, North Lincolnshire
Sector: Build, Site Management & Planning, Built Environment
Date posted: 08/03/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
£24,000 + Benefits
My client is a leading chilled food manufacturer. It is a dynamic company where innovation is valued the food itself comes first. They are part of a larger, growing food group which is expanding organically and through acquisition.
It's a great time to join!
As the Specification Writer, you will co-ordinate incoming the work-load from customers and account managers ensuring deadlines are met. You will report to the Senior Specifications Writer.
* Manage specifications ensuring customer needs are met.
* Be involved in Label sign-off (Purple File)
* Attend project meetings as a deputy when required
* To be able to set up and amend label information.
* Specification writing.
* Play a central role in the Technical function providing administration and information to various departments
* Communicate with all departments within and outside the Technical Department as appropriate.
* To personally ensure that all aspects of Due Diligence (Food Safety, Quality and Legislation) are adhered to.
* To personally take the appropriate and reasonable action in the event of witnessing a breach (or potential breach) of Food Safety, Quality or Legislation.
The Successful Candidate
* Experience in retailer specification systems
* Experience of computer systems
* Experience in food information regulations
* Experience of BRC Global Food Standards criteria
* Experience of customer Codes of Practice
* Experience of working in a fast paced, chilled food manufacturing business
* Good communicator at all levels of the business
* Team player.
* Self-motivated with the ability to take the initiative.
* Good organisational skills.
* Excellent Computer skills.
* Prompt and accurate
* Reliable and honest
* Good at prioritising
Please apply online or contact Gilbert Gregory on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 227 4918.
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office