Senior Financial Analyst - Structured Finance
This position coordinates internally with all project teams (legal, engineering, construction and project management) as well as externally with project sellers and project finance banks (tax equity and debt). Works closely with the CEO and CFO.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Extensive financial modeling in excel to analyze financial structures and valuations
- Provide data and coordinate with appraiser, independent engineer, insurance consultants on project financings
- Help coordinate cross-functional teams in developing business case analyses and executing transactions
- Support quality assurance on economic metrics going to senior management for project development decision- making
Desired Experience and Skills:
- 4 years finance experience in project finance, banking or similar position, preferably in renewables sector;
- Strong business and financial savvy with the ability to support a high performance organization that will deliver operational excellence and meet or exceed financial targets
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Extensive knowledge and capabilities to work in Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point
- Diligent, detailed oriented, and dynamic. Able to self-organize priorities.
Education: Bachelor's or Master's in Finance, Business, Engineering, Math, Science, or other rigorously quantitative field
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.