Sr Analyst, Strategic Planning
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH125564
Location: USA, New York, Manhattan
Sector: Finance, Invest Banking & Corporate Finance (M&A / IPOs), Utilities
Salary: US$105000 - US$106000 per annum
Date posted: 08/05/2018
- The Analyst will monitor and analyze industry trends and evaluate the performance and prospects of existing and potential businesses.
- The analyst will conduct strategic review of existing CEI businesses as well as other businesses under consideration and continuously assess the business landscape of M&A. Monitor and research potential candidates for valuation, attractiveness and execution potential. Candidate will participate in potential discovery, due diligence and synergy phases involving large cross-function teams.
- Provide important modeling and analytic support to the teams as well as evaluate growth opportunities and advise CEI and business unit management on major project proposals. The selected candidate will be performing research and analysis of business opportunities.
- The analyst will take roles on project teams and perform financial and data analyses and modeling.
- Develop information on industry trends and status of other companies in our industry. Participate in ongoing corporate strategy work related to both regulated and competitive businesses.
- Perform other related tasks and assignments as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Business with three to five years of work experience. Course work or work experience that includes Corporate Finance, Business Strategy and Business Writing offerings is required.
Required Work Experience
- Data or financial modeling experience relevant to forecasting is required.
- Must have the ability to structure problems and solutions, and the ability to work independently.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point etc) is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are also required for this position.
- Some project management experience is a plus.
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
Other Physical Demands
- Must be able to travel when required.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.