Sr Project Architect - Healthcare
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH115390
Location: USA, New York
Sector: Architecture, Design & Engineering, Built Environment
Salary: US$110000 - US$111000 per annum
Date posted: 27/11/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Project Focus: Healthcare
- Design and renovate research and clinical laboratory facilities.
- Define project scope and preliminary budget estimates or projects and project description.
- Coordinator standards and compliance including creation of finished schedules, drawings/submittal reviews and variance submissions.
- Plan and design efforts on mid to large projects from program verification and pre-design through CD phases.
- Lead user meetings.
- Research large projects and specified lab fit-out components.
- Develop architectural details and manage coordination of trades.
- Generate presentation materials and drawings.
- Develop design concepts and criteria.
- Manage multiple tasks and participate in design team activities.
Education & Experience
- Professional Degree in Architecture
- 6-9 yrs experience
- Experience in healthcare/wellness
- Knowledge of REVIT
- Must be licensed
- LEED Accreditation preferred
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.