SRF Site & Plant Engineer
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : LONCG985
Location: England, Wiltshire, Swindon
Sector: Energy From Waste, Renewables
Date posted: 19/09/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
My client who transform house hold waste into renewable fuel, are looking to hire a highly skilled Site & Plant Maintenance Engineer. Based in their Swindon office and paying a competitive base salary plus 25 days annual leave, this role will offer unrivaled career development and the chance to join a market leading company in the Renewable Energy sector.
As the SRF Site & Plant Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for managing all site-related maintenance issues, so it is absolutely vital that you have proficient experience and knowledge of the Waste Management industry.
SRF Site & Plant Maintenance Engineer duties and responsibilities;
* Manage and control maintenance strategy
* Ensure Health & Safety and Environmental starts are met and kept in place * Identify training requirements for plant operatives
* Develop a working relationship with the main O&M contractors
*Manage OPEX budget and participating in the forecasting of any financial requirements
* Work closely with operatives to deliver training on the basic maintenance of the plant
*Keep records and documentations of operations and repairs that need adjustments
*Co-ordinate with Managers and Production Supervisors to minimise downtime of plant
SRF Site & Plant Maintenance Engineer essential experience;
* Proficient understanding of maintenance and engineering processes within a large processing plant
* BTEC certificate and/or diploma in O&M engineering
* Demonstrable knowledge and experience of the Waste Management Licence
* Qualified to GCSE/A level
* Experience in maintaining industrial equipment
* IOSH Certificate
*Trained in H&S
*Welding and hydraulic skills
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to develop their personal and professional competences and become a part of an amazing and innovative Renewable Energy company. Please apply directly or e-mail Cassandra.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
For more information about this role please contact our London office