Spencer Ogden are seeking an experienced commercial professional for a Strategic Account Manager on a permanent position based in London
We are working with a pioneer in the energy sector who are at the forefront of innovation. With their software solution they are able to provide their customers with live data of how much energy they are consuming and where savings can be made. This gives their clients the ideal scenario of controlling their energy consumption and any energy not being used can then be sold back to the grid.
Due to expansion within the business and success on recent tenders they are looking to hire an experienced Account Manager on a permanent basis.
As the successful candidate you will take ownership of several major accounts within our clients expanding Energy's portfolio of key accounts. This role includes ownership and management of relationships, ensuring a retention and revenue plan and interaction with operations to ensure a smooth coordinated delivery.
You'll join a highly skilled team selling, developing and implementing important energy service solutions that are at the forefront of balancing demand, generation and storage.
To be considered you will posses the following background and skill sets:
- Proven account management experience within the energy sector
- Good working knowledge of the energy industry commercial environment and from wholesale trading to supply, especially with tier 1 and 2 suppliers and traders
- Excellent interpersonal skills, capable of communicating highly complicated and intricate solutions
- Commercial acumen to understand the trade-offs between risk and reward
- Strong sales and negotiation skills; the ability to develop and deliver professional sales proposals
- Ability to interface and empathise with key customers at various levels of seniority and function including C level executives, IT, marketing and technical personnel
- Ability to identify opportunities where others would not. A profit/revenue approached balanced with care and understanding of customer needs and compelling event identification
- Stakeholder and communication management
- Able to build strong internal/external relationships
- Good working knowledge of energy efficiency solutions and the use of Smart Grid
In return you will be rewarded with a compewtitve salary and benefits.
For more information about this role please contact our London office