Structural Shipbuilding Draftsman / Draughtsman / Designer
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a talented Shipbuilding Draftsman / Draughtsman to join one of The Netherlands leading Dutch Yacht builders on an initial 12-month contractual basis, which will then lead to a permanent hire.
As the successful Shipbuilding Draftsman / Draughtsman, you will be joining the shipbuilding engineering department, where you will be partly responsible for the shipbuilding construction of the yacht.
Other responsibilities for the successful Shipbuilding Draftsman / Draughtsman will be producing technical drawings for the yachts under construction, providing material specifications, specifying components and producing structural drawings using 3D programs.
Essential Skills and Experiences:
· Catia V5 / V6 experience is essential
· Good knowledge of other design software would be a huge advantage
· 5+ years of Shipbuilding experience
· Can work independently
· Degree within Structural Engineering or similar
· Capable English speaker (Dutch would be a bonus)
If this sounds like a position you are interested in and match… APPLY NOW!
For more information about this role please contact our London office