Structural Engineer - Space
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH112179
Location: Belgium, Antwerp
Sector: Simulation and Modelling, Aerospace
Salary: €60000 - €80000 per annum
Date posted: 09/11/2017
Structural Engineer - Antwerp - Up to €80,000
Would you like to be part for a leading space company, developing satellites and performing scientific space experiments?
An opportunity has arisen for a skilled structural engineer to join this pioneering company and help develop products for the International Space Station. This would be an exciting challenge and a unique opportunity to develop your talent and prove yourself at the top of this high technology industry. Working within an enthusiastic and inspiring team the projects would be varied and at the limits of what is possible with current engineering knowledge.
Structural Engineer Requirements:
* Degree qualified with industry experience.
* Capable of performing simple hand calculations down to NASTRAN FEM work
* Experience with simulation tools and techniques is highly desirable
* Fluent knowledge of English is a must
Structural Engineer Responsibilities
* You will be responsible for structural assessments, analysis and test
* Defining structural concepts and perform early assessments in support of our bidding process.
* Actively involved in the development process by giving advice from a multi-disciplinary point of view and verifying/adjusting the designs.
The company are looking to conduct interviews immediately, so if you feel this role would be suitable please apply.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.