Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Be capable of performing all aspects of the Process Install Department.
- The ability to operate the Drill Press, Iron Worker, Band Saw, Manual Press Brake, Track Torch
- Must be able to pass certification to operate the following lifts: Man lift, Fork Lift, Ballymore, Scissor Lift to be able to perform welding on upper structures.
- The ability to use a Jib crane and overhead crane (dual and single hoists)
- The ability to safely utilize power and air tools (Die Grinders, angle grinders, comb grinders, jitterbug, electric disc grinders, air blowers)
- The ability to use the Cutting Torch.
- The ability to use the Plasma Cutter.
- Responsible for observing and complying with all safety and project rules.
- EE will align with EFX visions and values.
- Perform other duties as required.
- High School Diploma/GED or 1-year technical diploma/vocational certificate desired.
- Minimum of 2 - 4 years of relevant industrial experience required.
- Perform and pass visual 3G welding test (bend test will also be performed).
- Be able to weld on aluminum sheets (MIG and TIG).
- Must be able to read and interpret all engineering drawings in order to efficiently perform work.
- Be able to pull measurements and convert to a drawing and be able to create the layout for the project.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Works under general supervision.
For more information about this role please contact our Houston office