Studio BIM Leader
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH123706
Location: USA, New York
Sector: Architecture, Design & Engineering, Built Environment
Salary: Up to US$95000.00 per annum
Date posted: 09/04/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
The BIM Leader understands the strategic importance of BIM for project delivery, while also being proficient at producing a wide range of work using BIM tools. This person will be the champion of BIM in the Studio for Model strategy, BIM education and BIM leadership.
At a firm level the successful candidate will also be the Studio Liaison for the firm's 'Digital Practice Team'. The Digital Practice Team brings together technology leaders from every design studio in the firm to craft our digital strategy, elevate the digital design skills in our studios and provide a unified network of digital design leadership.
As a 'Digital Practice Leader' for the Studio this individual would also be responsible for communicating directly with the Studio on topics including: tools, initiatives, standards, processes and methods. Additional responsibilities include regular communication with the Studio Delivery Leader to align on approaches, goals and methodologies.
This position will offer the individual opportunities to grow within the firm and exposure to an innovative, fast paced and highly collaborative environment.
What you will need to Succeed:
- Minimum 7 years of architecture experience
- Bachelors of Architecture or equivalent degree required; Masters of Architecture preferred
- Expert level knowledge of Autodesk's Revit Architecture required
- In-depth knowledge of technology based collaboration systems
- Proven prior experience with large & complex project delivery using Revit
- Proven coordination process experience including working with consultants using multiple platforms
- Deep knowledge in the Autodesk product range including; Revit Architecture, Revit MEP, Navisworks, 3DSMAX and associated workflows
- Experience with Autodesk related programming languages a plus
- Previous experience in the design and delivery of complex healthcare projects preferred
- Ability to communicate and present ideas clearly to a wide audience - from project team members to external consultants and client representatives
- Ability to multi-task, work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and multiple deadlines
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Enjoy working in a collaborative team environment
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.