Subcontracts Engineer (3 months contract)
Job type: Contract
Job reference: : BBBH129142
Location: Vietnam, Vietnam
Sector: Onshore, Cost, Oil and Gas
Date posted: 09/07/2018
- Administer contracts in a fully reimbursable contract mode.
- Evaluate and recommend entitlement to contractor variation requests.
- Review, analyse and make commercial recommendations to contractor claims for delay
- Develop and recommend counter-claim positions.
- Review contractual correspondence, both incoming and outgoing.
- Commercial Recommendations drafted shall be for Sponsor-level consideration.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to junior members of the team.
- Contract Close-out - Develop strategy and support implementation
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
-Should be a Civil / Mechanical / Electrical engineer or graduate of related discipline with
minimum 5 years' experience in Sub-contracts and Quantity surveying works for
Refineries, Oil and Gas industries, like PMC, EPCM, LSTK, Re measurable contracts.
- Claims Management experience of large value claims - time and quantum - reviewing
received claims and drafting counter-claims.
- Highly proficient standard of written and spoken English and Vietnamese langugage
- Effective Communication and Co-ordination skills, and appropriate computer capabilities
- Comfortable with 3 months contract duration
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321