We are currently recruiting for a Subcontracts Engineer for (6 weeks) with good experience in the subcontracting works in the oil and gas petrochemical industry.
The candidate is expected to perform project pre-award activities and post-award contract administration works, reporting directly with the Lead Subcontracts Engineer.
- Give support to the Lead Contracts Engineer in the preparation of contracting plans and strategies to meet the requirements of the project
- Development of contractors list, perform prequalification as necessary, and development of bidders list per contract package, if the Lead Contracts Engineer is not on-board yet
- Make sure that Construction Contracts are maintained and archived in accordance with Corporate and/or project file retention policy.
- Manage and provide input into the subcontract score card for project control reporting
- Degree or Diploma in civil engineering
- With at least 5 years experience in subcontracting works, 3 years of which is in the oil and gas industry
- Familiar with the subcontracting pre-award and post-award processes
- Able to work independently
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321