Substation Project Engineer
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH106460
Location: USA, Illinois, Lisle
Sector: Transmission and Distribution, Power
Date posted: 21/06/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
A full service engineering design and consulting firm is seeking a Substation Project Engineer to lead large scale, high-voltage utility projects.
The ideal candidate will be a senior-level engineer responsible for leading a team of engineers, designers and drafters. They will have have a strong understanding of the power delivery process including both physical design and protection and control design.
They will oversee:
- Preparation of scoping documents and engineering estimates
- Project calculations and drawings
- Preparation of single lines, equipment layouts and schematics, wiring diagrams for all deliverables
- Client interaction and act as the point of contact for project specifications
- Younger engineers in group performing reviews on project work
The Engineer will need to have a P.E. or the ability to obtain the license within one year.
For more information about this role please contact our Houston office