- Drive the implementation of the master plan for new petroleum resource development by providing clear strategy in order to maximize asset value.
- Formulate further FDP (surface and subsurface) to realize optimum investment and efficient facilities that are in line with company's short and long term goals.
- Plan and manage field hydrocarbon reserve assessment, accounting and auditing for the existing and new resources to ensure technical integrity.
- Drive the development and implementation of subsurface integrity short and long term strategy to improve field lifecycle by integrating and synergizing activities to optimize recovery of reserves, sustaining long term production from the field.
- Drive the implementation of prudent Reservoir Management Plan (RMP) in the field production operation to maximize reserves recovery.
- Drive the development and implementation of field reviews in identifying near and long term petroleum resources development for the fields by integrating optimum development scheme, technology application including EOR and best practices to maximize asset value.
- Drive to ensure efficient integration, standardization and synergy in the implementation of wellbore integrity and workover activities to optimize resources and maximize profitability.
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321