Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH126980
Location: USA, Colorado, Denver
Sector: Corporate, Management, Built Environment
Date posted: 03/07/2018
· Project budget between $10M-$30M
· Will work multiple jobs at a time duties at multiple job sites,
· Schedule subcontractors, consultants, and vendors
· Identify subcontractor non-compliance with safety, health, and environmental quality standards.
· Identify conflicts in construction progress and communicate them to project team for resolution.
· Issue notices of non-compliance to subcontractors in regards to quality of work or scheduling.
· Perform job progress and completion punch list identification and completion.
· Manage subcontractors to ensure overall project success while maintaining a good working relationship.
· Strong experience reading blue prints
· Knowledge of OSHA regulations
· Conducts project's subcontractor and owner meetings.
· Prepares or reviews reports on progress, materials used and costs, and adjusts work schedules as indicated by reports.
Education - a degree in Construction Management or Civil Engineering is preferred, but can be substituted with experience. Healthcare/Commercial Construction experience required.
Project Type: Commercial, Multifamily, Healthcare and retail. Ground Up
Experience - Minimum of ten years related construction experience and/or training. Must have at least 5+ years as a Superintendent on commercial construction projects.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.