- -A variety of projects
- -Cable installation, Foundation installation for on/offshore wind projects
- -36 month contracts
- -Minimum of 3 years experience
- Schedule subcontractors, consultants, and vendors in critical path to ensure timely completion.
- Perform quality control duties and responsibilities regarding the work being performed.
- Communicate with project team and Material Submittals.
- Ensure that subcontractor is fully executing and complying with his contracted scope of work.
- Coordinate required inspections with local jurisdictions.
- Identify subcontractor non-compliance with safety, health, and environmental quality standards.
- Identify conflicts in construction progress and communicate them to project team for resolution.
- Maintain daily log (written) of activities on the jobsite.
- Ensure subcontractor has corrected all deficiencies identified by project team.
- Issue notices of non-compliance to subcontractors in regards to quality of work or scheduling.
- Ensure that the job site is always kept in a clean and organized manner.
- Perform job progress and completion punch list identification and completion.
- -Available to start on the 1st of Jan
- Provide CV and references of previous work upon application
For more information about this role please contact our London office