Supervising Engineer and Contract Manager Greece
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH118986
Location: Greece, Athens
Sector: On-shore wind, Renewables
Salary: €50000 - €60000 per annum + package
Date posted: 15/01/2018
Our client is a global designer, supplier and O&M provider of Wind Turbines and is looking to bring on a Supervising Engineer and Contract Manager to manage the installation and operations contract for a new Wind farm in Greece. This is an exciting opportunity for an Engineering professional to represent this global OEM in an emerging market as the single point of contact for the customer, ensuring the project is executed within the agreed time and budget across all phases and in accordance with the applicable law and safety regulations.
Supervising Engineer and Contract Manager duties and responsibilities:
* Represent the company in respect of defined contracts.
* Responsible for the execution of electrical-engineering works including the handling of medium voltage points, all in accordance with applicable law and safety regulations.
* Supervision responsibility as foreseen by Υ.Α. D6/F1/οικ.13310/18.6.2007 (Government Gazette 1153 B) for the issuance of Wind Farm Operating Licence(s).
* Safety officer for the execution of defined projects, all in accordance with legislation on Health and Safety of Workers (in particular the Code of Health and Safety Laws).
* Secure execution of projects in accordance with the agreed contract, time schedule and budget
* Operate as single point of contact with the customer and ensure maximum customer satisfaction during installation and operational phase
Supervising Engineer and Contract Manager desired experience:
* The candidate must be a qualified Engineer, a member of the Technical Chamber of Greece and have sufficient experience in installing and commissioning wind farms.
* Certified safety officer in accordance with legislation on Health and Safety of Workers in Greece.
* 3- 5 years' experience in the wind industry
* Able to build and lead a team and utilize all the resources available
* Ability to work in a dynamic department with international contacts
* Experience with project management, preferably technical projects in an international environment
* Be customer and service oriented
* Proven affinity and experience with dealing with multi-disciplinary technical subjects
* General knowledge of Greek HSE regulations.
* Fluent in both written and spoken Greek and English
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9294.
For more information about this role please contact our London office