SUPERVISOR / ASSISTANT SUPERVISOR (PROCUREMENT SEGMENT)
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH125574
Location: Hong Kong
Sector: Finance, Sales & Trading, Built Environment
Date posted: 08/05/2018
My client is a listed company, a leader in luxury jewellery. They are looking for a Procurement Supervisor who is experience in procurement, payment policies, procedures and possess good communication skills.
- Lead, develop and enhance accounts payable function, analyse on procurement areas.
- Evaluate supplier's performance and due diligence analysis
- Perform budget and forecast, monitor the execution
- Analyze and suggest pricing reference for procurement
- Work directly with various procurement teams to strategise plan
- Assist in enhancing administrative measures such as contract, tender etc.
- Support & co-ordinate audits for procurement activities
- Bachelor degree in business, statistical or financial related discipline
- Procurement or supply chain management related qualification (e.g. CIPS and CPM) is preferred
- HKICPA or equivalent will be an advantage
- Over 6 years of relevant experience in finance or accounting in sourcing and procurement
- Solid process management, analytical and negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to work with internal and external clients
- With knowledge in procurement & payment policies & procedures is an advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese & Mandarin
For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office