Supervisor - Copper Network
Job type: Contract
Job reference: : BBBH106967
Sector: Telecoms, Utilities
Date posted: 08/06/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Spencer Ogden are a Global man power provider with an established base of clientele invested in the D&B, O&M, Integration, commissioning and installation of both mobile and fixed line telecommunication networks and comms systems in ANZ. We are specialists in the supply of technical staff, engineers and design personnel.
Presently we are supporting a number of delivery partners & Subcontractors in the acquisition of staff to support the NBN roll out. We have been contracted to our client to recruit for Personnel that operate within the D&C phase of Australia's High speed NBN roll out. We are currently looking to speak to experienced supervisors that have the following experience.
- Multi-dwelling Unit (MDU) and Single Dwelling Unit (SDU) Compressions, Extensions and Augmentations
- End to end experience working from distribution to exchange connecting from the customers premises (PCD) or the Intermediate connection device (ICD)
- Experience working with large cables (2000+ pair), Managing teams that have performed work on the copper mains cable/ cut ins to the mains cable & installing undeground joint Enclosure.
- Position will be based in WA but there are also potential opportunities over East and are seeking EOI for these roles.
- Responsible for the operations or the build and ensuring timely delivery you will be reporting to the Project Manager. As such your role will be to ensure that KPI's for productivity are met in accordance with health, safety and quality requirements.
- You will need to be a strong communicator capable of managing internal and external stakeholders.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity please apply today and one of our consultants will be in touch. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information about this role please contact our Perth office