- Be the advocate of customer centricity behavior and its dynamics in the organization, driven by the principle of "Zero Defect".
- Incorporate customer requirements into every step of the operations to ensure "customers get what they want and when they want it".
- Strengthen internal processes towards total robustness or Zero Defect: prevent issue occurrence, and prevent recurrence of critical/repeated issues.
- Continually improve end-to-end process with other stakeholders (particularly LoB & Logistics Center) to improve Offer Quality and Delivery Performance.
- Support global initiatives to address customer issues.
- Prepare the team network in facing constant changing of business environment, to ensure Offer Quality is solid and relevant to customer's needs.
- B.Eng in Mechanical/Electrical and equivalent or higher
- Six Sigma GB/BB certified, ISO Lead Assessor or Internal Auditor trained, Lean Expert knowledge will be an added advantage.
- 10 years experience in managing quality performance in an industrial environment and equivalent roles.
- English, proficiency in other regional languages will be added
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321