Supply Chain Manager
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH111481
Location: Denmark, Copenhagen Municipality, Copenhagen
Sector: Corporate, Management, Renewables
Salary: £0.00 per annum
Date posted: 14/08/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Our Copenhagen based client is a global leader in energy and environmental technologies and services for renewable markets and is looking for a Supply Chain Manager paying a competitive salary of 75,000-85,000 DKK per month + package. This is a challenging opportunity for a strategic Supply Chain professional with experience in EPC projects to lead and optimise the Procurement department of this market leading company.
Supply Chain Manager duties and responsibilities:
* Responsible for your teams to identify the right suppliers, negotiate contracts and maintaining strong relationships with the suppliers.
* Responsible for your teams to secure on time deliveries by executing and expediting efficiently on contracts and structuring the need for resources.
* Responsible for creating value and continuously profitable projects from a procurement perspective
* Stakeholder management in an international and technology driven organization.
* Responsible for Contract Project Procurement's collaboration with other departments and functions within the company, especially in the matrix around the projects
* Responsible for the management, personal development of the employees within the department
Supply Chain Manager desired experience:
* A technical or commercial degree
* Extensive supply chain experience from strategic procurement
* Experience with procurement within projects, EPC or turnkey
* Leadership experience
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 298 9294.
For more information about this role please contact our London office