Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH96641
Sector: Craft Services, Oil and Gas
Salary: EX PAT PACKAGE
Date posted: 12/10/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
To operate and handle the land/marine survey equipment directly & fluently and having much insight of its principle and practices
- Specially, Having experiences in marine survey for the dredging and reclamation, offshore project as Survey Manager as well as Surveyor
- Having extensive knowledge about various bland/model of survey equipment/tools
- Supervision of works for surveys work - Bathymetric / Topographic survey
- Reviewing methods of statement and General specifications for Construction
- To manage checking of all the incoming process data that has been submitted for review and approval.
- To conduct independent checking randomly for all the sub-consultants surveys.
- Develop criteria for survey methods and procedures.
- Analyze survey objectives and specifications in order to prepare survey proposals or to direct others in survey proposal preparation.
- Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites.
- Record the results of surveys, including the shape, contour, location, elevation, and dimensions of land or land features.
- Prepare or supervise preparation of all data, charts, plots, maps, records, and documents related to surveys.
- Plan and conduct ground surveys designed to establish baselines, elevations, and other geodetic measurements.
- Makes surveys of harbors, rivers, and other bodies of water to determine shore lines, topography of bottom, or other items for such purposes as determining navigable channels, and securing data for construction of dredging, reclamation and other marine structures
- Manage and evaluate 5 staff members or more For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office