SVP - Corporate Finance
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH111156
Location: USA, New York
Sector: Finance, Commodity Trade Finance & Corporate Banking, Renewables
Date posted: 28/09/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client's Corporate Finance Team is seeking a highly-motivated SVP of Corporate Finance who would be responsible for supporting the organization's long-range strategic plans to ensure growth through appropriate mergers, acquisitions, alliances, joint ventures, and divestitures.
* Responsible for supporting the organization's long-range strategic plans to ensure growth through appropriate mergers, acquisitions, alliances, joint ventures, and divestitures.
* Work with leadership of the BUs and the company to identify potential M&A targets
* Engage with bankers, sponsors and other intermediaries to source develop ideas for potential transactions and to build relationships with potential targets; Develop a network of industry contacts that will assist the company in sourcing new acquisition targets.
* Act as company representative throughout the negotiation process. Structure the transaction and legal agreements to manage risk and best represent the company's interests
* Oversee the key steps involved in the lifecycle of a transaction (from pre- through post-closing), including executing due diligence, financial modeling and analysis, risk assessment and integration planning
* Coordinate and collaborate with all internal corporate and BU stakeholders
* Prepare and deliver presentations to EOT and the Board as well as prospective targets
* Act with poise and confidence in the most senior settings, inside and outside the company
* Lead and develop the M&A team, constantly improving our M&A practice
* Deep expertise in US Renewable Energy (Solar, Wind, Hydro) markets, with a solid understanding of the C&I Solar Market specifically
* Significant experience in complex mergers and acquisitions deals, in addition to experience structuring partnerships and joint ventures
* Expertise in strategic analysis and due diligence
* M&A experience, including integration of complex business models and unique deal structures
* Strong experience working with third parties including law firms, industry experts, financial advisors, accounting firms, and other relevant business experts and professional advisors
* Initiative -- must be a self-starter, able to work independently with drive and motivation.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.