The Administrator's role is to ensure the stable operation of the in-house computer network. This includes planning, developing, installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all network hardware, software, and communication links. The person will also analyze and resolve end user hardware and software computer problems in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end user training where required.PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Stable operation of the company's computer network and infrastructure
- Be part of the IT support team to provide efficient support to users
- Administration of servers and operating systems, network devices, storage devices
- Administration of Windows servers and operating systems, network devices and storage devices.
- Administration of Cisco network devices
- Reports to the Supervisor, Service Support.
- Work together and assist all network administrators and technicians to provide IT support to end users and administration of all IT equipments and operations.
- Assist end users in the troubleshooting and resolution of computer hardware and software problems.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCERequirements
- Liaise with vendors on technical support matters in the course of troubleshooting computer hardware and software problems.
- Liaise with vendors on technical support and resolution of network infrastructure problems.
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Business Management.
- 3+ years experience in end user support environment providing technical support on Microsoft operating systems such as Windows NT, Windows 2000, and Windows XP and office applications.
- 2+ years experience in providing technical support of network devices such as routers, switch, Cisco network operation system and virtual private network.
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321