We are seeking an experienced Systems Engineer with an Electrical background specifically in high voltage and power conversions.
- Work in a collaborative environment with the ability to interact with and directly impact other engineering disciplines including software/hardware, product, CAD, test, manufacturing, and others.
- Experience with multiple electronic systems for industrial applications.
- Electric power utility grid applications is required.
- Battery and power systems is preferred.
- Familiarity with battery and power systems is a must.
- Must have experience specifying, modeling and or managing power systems with a variety of characteristics from low cost high reliability high density, small size high power and high energy, to name a few.
- Excellent communication skills to present ideas to wide-ranging audience and customers
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering
- 5 years + experience in relative field
- Power and Energy Systems
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.