Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH113863
Location: Switzerland, Zurich
Sector: Electrical & Avionic Systems, Aerospace
Date posted: 25/09/2017
Role: Systems Engineer
Salary: 80-110,000 chf
My client is one of the industry's premier suppliers of secure sensor and mission processing subsystems. My client's solutions power a wide variety of critical defence and intelligence programs. Headquartered in Chelmsford, Massachusetts, They are pioneering a next-generation defence electronics business model specifically designed to meet the industry's current and emerging technology needs. This has led to recent acquisitions and exponential growth within the organisation, as a result, they are currently looking for Systems Engineers (avionics) to join their site in Switzerland.
* Establishing system specification, system architecture, design and participates to the development as team member
* Translate customer requirements to specifications, write system deliverables for the customer, in charge of integration, testing validation and verification of the system.
* Possess cross-functional skill capabilities to communicate with other expertise team
Skills and experience:
* Proven Background/experience in avionic system development
* Proven Background/experience in avionic, safety process (ARP4671 / ARP4754, DO-178, DO-254),
* Ability to interact with multi-disciplined professionals to understand and make necessary trade offs and decisions
* Intermediate level of experience with MS-Word, MS-Excel and MS-PowerPoint
* ARINC653 RTOS (VxWorks653 or PikeOS)
* Linux RTOS
* Use of debugging tools (software, JTAG probes, simulators, etc.)
* Configuration management (SVN, GIT, CVS, etc.)
* Script knowledge for test automation (python, bash, etc.)
To discuss this position in more detail please contact me promptly
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.