Job type: Contract
Job reference: : BBBH115765
Sector: Technology, Mobile & Application, R and D
Salary: Up to £0.00 per annum
Date posted: 23/01/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
- Responsible for implementing and supporting BI Solutions using Tableau
- Responsible for creating complex dashboards & reports in Tableau
- Responsible for installing, configuring and managing Tableau server and its contents at enterprise level
- Integrate with Active Directory for user profile maintenance in Tableau
- Implement row level security in tableau reports
- Should actively involve in all SDLC phases of a data warehouse (DW) project (from requirement gathering, design, coding, testing to deployment).
- Data gathering and analytical abilities so as to develop insightful conclusions and generate solutions to address user needs
- Perform Quality assurance and user acceptance testing by writing test plans and managing the execution of testing.
- Relevant qualifications in IT
- Willing to travel to overseas during project implementation
- Has about 3 - 6 years relevant experience in Tableau
- Real time implementation experience using Tableau visualization tool
- At least one end to end DWH project implementation experience
- Understanding on ETL implementation
- Good hands on in Relational Database and SQL Language
If you are interested to hear more on this opportunity, send me your CV for a confidential discussion to
Charmaine.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Reg no. R1328976
EA License 13C6321
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321