Do you want to work in a vibrant environment for a global business that values your career development?
We are searching for a Talent Acquisition Consultant, this is an internal position with Spencer Ogden APAC. You are part of the internal recruitment department tasked with ensuring Spencer Ogden meet our growth and headcount plans. Engaging with a mixture of trainee/entry level candidates and experienced individuals, you will work towards identifying candidates that will go on to add value during their career at Spencer Ogden.
A Talent Acquisition Consultant at Spencer Ogden will:
- Have prior experience in the recruitment function including research, sourcing, competency based interviewing and offer management.
- Be comfortable with cold calling, headhunting target talents in a competitive space.
- Utilise direct sourcing channels (e.g. online job portals, social media) to engage and attract candidates.
- Conduct telephone screening, assessing skills to shortlist candidate profiles for review.
- Offer a customer focused experience to candidates and stakeholders.
- Be result-focused on building and maintaining candidate pools to close roles and prioritize recruitment activities.
- Coordinate interviews effectively by working closely with hiring teams.
- Monitor and maintain personal activity targets.
- Deliver regular updates on recruitment activity and KPIs.
- Utilise, comply and manage updates of all recruitment tools.
- Ensure satisfactory references are obtained for all new staff pre-hire.
- Respond to enquiries with short turnaround time.
- Set personal targets with supervisor on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Support with regional university relations and specific career events.
- 1 to 2 years of recruitment experience from recruitment firms or internal recruiter from multi-national corporations.
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills.
- High energy, self – starter who thrives in fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
- Fluent English (verbal and written) skills with strong Mandarin/ Korean/ Bahasa Indonesia skills due to regional coverage.
- Desire to achieve beyond expectations in driving staffing initiatives.
- Curious with a high desire to develop strong understanding of various industry sectors.
- Familiar with HR and Employment Law will be an additional advantage.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel and any HR database system.