- Evaluate the Talent landscape and advise business managers & partners on sourcing, and the acquisition approach to attract the best fit candidates.
- Responsible for the end-to-end recruitment process, especially for engineering level to senior level
- positions both at Commercial Office and Warehouse
- Use proactive approaches to maintain an active candidate pipeline using a mix of channels including direct network, job boards, social media, university relations and referrals.
- Formulate plans to attract best fit candidates in the market.
- Ensure compliance to all internal service level agreements.
- Act as an ambassador of the business, taking an active role to promote them in the
- external market through networks, conferences, social media, university partnerships and strategic partners.
- Responsible for Employer Branding initiatives and handle projects for continuous improvement i.e. Graduate Engineer Program
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business or related disciplines.
- Minimum 6-8 year experience in talent acquisition from corporate or recruitment agencies.
- Solid experience in direct sourcing and in working with recruitment agencies.
- Familiar with recruiting engineering related positions (i.e. designer, sales, proposal, procurement,
- Experience with employer branding is a plus.
- Excellent command of English.
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321