Tax Manager | Property | Listed
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH127823
Location: Hong Kong
Sector: Finance, Credit, Risk, Legal & Compliance, Built Environment
Date posted: 22/06/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
My client is the leader in HK property listed companies with young and dynamic energetic culture.
They are looking for a responsible Tax Manager in HK who is strong in PRC taxation and coordinate with China local teams to deal with tax and audit.
- Tax compliance reporting for group companies and assist in managing tax audit, investigations and enquiry from tax authorities
- Assist in strengthening the monitoring of the tax filing, administration and compliance work flow for the group
- Review tax structure and risk assessment for group companies on a regular basis
- Update the team the latest development in tax rules and regulation
- Handle ad hoc tasks or analyses
- Degree in Accounting/ Finance or related disciplines
- Member of HKICPA or equivalent
- 2-4 years solid and relevant tax experience in Big4
- Experience of China tax law and practice, preferably in real estate industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese; proficiency in Putonghua is a must
For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office