My client is an E&P company in Malaysia looking to identify a Team Lead Development Engineer with more than 15 years experience. This opportunity is opened to all nationalities, however the preferred candidate must have previously worked for an E&P company in Malaysia.
The individual will be responsible for:
- Leading the NFD team in the development concepts from opportunity identification through to the FEED and Project Sanction
- Interface with Operations, Facilities Function (execute & AIP), Subsurface, Drilling and Economics Team
- The development of Concept Feasibility Report, Technical Notes, Overall Contracting Strategies, Project Initiation Notes, Decision Support Packages, and Project Risk Registers etc.
- Assist the Development Manager in all activities related to the Field Development, Concept Selection and Feasibility Studies for all the future development under the block that the company operates in.
Candidates must have:
- Knowledge of standard international specifications and codes.
- Knowledge of Project Management Software.
- Knowledge of offshore facilities and pipeline EPCIC projects.
- Knowledge of conceptual design and field development planning, including an understanding of the associated cost data and economic parameters.
- Familiar with PETRONAS Field Development Planning & Milestone Review Process
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321