This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to move into a Team Lead role!
You will achieve the highest level in revenue generation and be a mentor for other consultants within the business. This particular opportunity will be ideal for someone who appreciates a fast paced and quick growth environment.
Sales and Business Development
- Develop strategic key accounts whilst winning new and important business for the Company
- A ‘champion’ for key accounts within the business, assist with driving the strategy cross company demonstrating cross fertilisation of accounts resulting in increased revenue
- Network internally to maximise client exposure
- Run client visits with confidence, being proactive in selling the variety of recruitment solutions- demonstrating successes with retained business, advertising selection and complex proposals
- Produce detailed business plans and agree budgets with Director
- Ensure productivity levels are such so one can over-achieve targets set on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Assist in integrating new members of staff into the team, observing work practices and setting a good example with recruitment and system practices.
- Offer team guidance and support with the sourcing and matching of available candidates
- Pitch candidates to clients with confidence over the phone to gain interviews for candidates based on recommendation
- Develop a pool of senior candidates (passive and active) through networking, headhunting and developing relationships with these candidates
- Take effective job specifications from clients, gaining commitment and understanding of what type of candidate they are looking for on more than a skills level.
- Screen candidates over the telephone, ascertain information on skills and experience whilst assessing competency and motivation
- Match candidates to clients vacancies, submitting suitable candidates in line with Company process maintaining good CV to interview ratios
- Write persuasive ad copy and broadcast adverts to attract a good calibre of candidate
- Deal with response and enquiries
- Arrange interviews for candidates with client, providing detailed information to both parties
- Manage the offer process with confidence, dealing with counter offers and negotiating packages on behalf of candidates and clients
- Ensure level of contact is made post placement or during contract with candidates and clients
- Set personal targets with Managers on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Professional communication via email, face to face and over the telephone maximizing opportunity for the business as a whole
- Presenting to potential clients and key involvement in preparation for Company pitches
- Represent Spencer Ogden Brand and yourself well at all times
- Communicate issues in a timely manner
- Build collaborative relationships with candidates, clients and peers
- Adhere to Best Practice Guideline in relation to use of system
- Articulate and contribute valuable ideas to team discussions, promoting team work
- Any other duties that your manager may delegate
- Working outside of standard contract hours
- Attending industry events in own time