Team Leader / Lead Installation Technician
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : LON278
Location: Germany, Bremen, Bremerhaven
Sector: Off-shore wind, Renewables
Date posted: 22/09/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client, a market leader in the Wind Energy industry, are looking to bring on a highly skilled Team Leader / Lead Installation Technician across several onshore Wind Farms. Based in their Bremerhaven office in Germany, you will be responsible for guiding and leading a team of technicians across all onshore Wind Farms. In order to be the successful candidate you will need at least 2 years' experience of Team Leadership and have extensive experience with Enercon wind turbines. This role will offer unrivalled career development and will help progress the successful applicant's personal progression.
As Team Leader / Lead Installation Technician you will be travelling around the Onshore German Wind sites co-ordinating contractor needs, reporting, maintaining and fault finding all turbines across the site.
Team Leader / Lead Installation Technician responsibilities;
* Leading a team of 10 and co-ordinating/organising all requirements on site
* Delivery of operation, service and maintenance work in accordance with contracts - to meet targets in quality or work, turbine performance and customer satisfaction
* Team work and clear communication - working in a small team to deliver service and maintenance including, field training of other wind turbine service technicians
* Supervise construction and balance of plant work
* Oversee construction works of turbines, civil and site electrical systems and sub-contractors.
Electrician / Electrical Engineer desired experience;
* Engineering Degree (Mechanical/electrical)
* Have in-depth knowledge and experience of safe systems of work
* 3-4 years' experience working with and maintaining Enercon Wind Turbines
* Must be Customer Focused, trustworthy with integrity, who strives for excellence, high quality of work
* GWO Standards + certifications
* Experience with maintenance schedules
* G41 / G25 medical examinations
This particular team pride themselves on their quality of work, delivering integral maintenance, repairs and world class servicing. A hard working proactive, motivated and resourceful Team Player is needed in this challenging and exciting new position.
For more information about this role please contact our London office