Spencer Ogden are seeking a technical analyst to be based in London
We are working with a truly technology innovator within the smart grid sector. They provide a unique technological platform which provides live accurate data to their customers on their energy usage and how this can be managed during peak and low usage.
Due to successful funding rounds and key tender wins our client are growing and have identified the need for a technical analyst to join their portfolio team. In this role your focus will be looking and identifying areas and market opportunities for generating new revenue potentials through a variety of assets. The role is split for being technology focused (business analyst) but also having the soft skills to present findings and solutions. You will also develop new asset tools and have a good understanding of programming (using Python).
To be considered you will have the following background:
- Analytic approach
- Prior experience with python/programming would be an advantage
- Understanding of the energy and utilities sector
- Strong financial experience
- Degree educated
- Solutions orientated
- Proven problem solving background
- Ability to present findings clearly to a wide audience
- Highly motivated
- Prior background working in a start-up environment would be advantageous
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits. Flexible working is also available.
For more information about this role please contact our London office