Technical Assurance Engineer- Crossrail
Job type: Contract
Job reference: : BBBH127957
Location: England, London
Sector: Technical, Rail
Salary: £35 - £45 per hour + Ltd co.
Date posted: 15/06/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
Purpose of the role:
- Provide stakeholders with the assurance and confidence that their requirements have been complied with.
- Ensure that the controlled processes have been followed in accordance with the accepted project assurance plans.
- Monitor the appropriate level of assurance and evidence for design, construction and handover is delivered in accordance with their contractual obligations.
- Challenge the risk based nature of the verification activities and ensuring the assurance activities are delivered on time.
- Provide support to the project team to confirm and demonstrate appropriate levels of Technical Assurance to stakeholders.
- Delivery of assurance documentation.
- Cooperating with all stakeholders in all matters relating to H&S.
- Knowledge of Technical Assurance on major UK railway infrastructure.
- Knowledge of Systems Engineering and its implementation on a large railway infrastructure project.
- Chartered Engineer or equivalent.
- Understanding of the Railway Industry.
- Experience of and successful track record in a similar project/ role.
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office