Title: Technical Assurance Engineer
Length: 4 months
Start date: ASAP
Pay Rate: £45 p/hr
Purpose of the Role:
Provide stakeholders with the assurance and confidence that the requirements have been adeered to.
Role and Responsibilities
- Provide support to project team.
- Delivery of Assurance Documentation.
- Ensure governance and controls of quality, efficiency and robustness are in place.
- Cooperating with stakeholders
- Promote workplace equality
- Priotising and resolving technical assurance non-compliances
- Knowledge of Technical Assurance on major UK railway infrastructure.
- Knowledge of Systems Engineering and its implementation on a large railway infrastructure project.
- Chartered Engineer or equivalent relevant experience and a member of a relevant professional body.
- Proven skills of working in a matrix structure organisation.
- Understanding of the Railway Industry and in particular NR's and LUL's design and assurance process.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with proven ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Experience of and successful track record in a similar role on a major rail or infrastructure project.
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office