Technical Bid Manager- Gas Metering
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH113660
Location: England, West Midlands, Birmingham
Sector: SMART Metering, Utilities
Salary: £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Bonus, Car,
Date posted: 13/10/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Spencer Ogden are seeking a Senior Contracts Engineer/Bid Manager with a proven background in the utilities and metering sector to be based in Kent
Our client are an internationally renowned engineering and technological pioneer. Due to company growth and continued success they are seeking an experienced Technical Bid Manager to join them on a permanent basis. The business line specialism is within the manufacturing and testing of gas high accuracy meters.
As the successful candidate you will be undertaking technical and commercial evaluation of tenders with existing and new customers and taking responsibility for ensuring compliant proposals are submitted to the required timescales.
As the successful candidate you possess the following:
- Proven background in pitching and bidding for tenders
- Proven technical background within the energy and utilities sector.
- Commercial acumen
- Extensive experience working within Gas energy industry, with commercial flair
- Ideally from a process engineering technical background required (Gas measurements experience is important)
- Strong customer focus
- Be able to manage multiple stakeholders
- Degree educated in Engineering
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and package
For more information about this role please contact our London office