Technical Key Account Manager - Offshore wind
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH112660
Location: England, Lincolnshire, Grimsby
Sector: Corporate, Marketing & PR, Renewables
Salary: £35000 - £55000 per annum
Date posted: 05/09/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
A major project engineering company that serves the global off-shore energy sector is looking for a new technical key account manager to join their dynamic and evolving team.
As a Technical Key Account Manager you will refer to the companies head of sales and business development.
Our client is looking for a highly experienced technician with an ambition and competence to develop and generate new business, win new contracts, and occasionally working "in the field".
Ideally, our client is looking for:
- Strong technical background, ideally within the Renewables sector.
- 5 years technical experience within the off-shore wind industry and ideally in sales based roles.
- An individual who can work well autonomously
- An individual with a natural sales acumen. An excellent communicator and skilled presenter who has a track history of initiating and developing relationships.
- Willing to travel to secure business
What the job offers:
- An opporutnity to join a growing, dynamic company whose sales team is constantly developing
- 35,000 - 55,000 salary dependent on experience. The package includes car allowance + Laptop + Mobile Phone + Bonus
For more information about this role please contact our London office