Technical Project Manager-Gas Metering
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH116681
Location: England, Kent, Dartford
Sector: SMART Metering, Utilities
Salary: Car+ Bonus
Date posted: 14/11/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Spencer Ogden are seeking a Technical Project Manager with a background in Gas metering and distribution to be based in Kent.
We are working with a global engineering and technology innovator who have offices and manufacturing facilities worldwide. Due to growth and continued success at their operations site in Kent they are seeking a Technical Project Manager - Gas Metering to join them on a permanent basis.
As the Technical Project Manager you will lead a team of engineers and technicians working on some of the largest Gas Grid metering projects in the UK. As the Technical Project Manager, you will plan, organise, direct and control the company's resources on one or more projects to ensure satisfactory attainment of client objectives within the contractual, commercial, programme, budgetary and quality requirements of the contract.
As the successful candidate you will have the following background/skill sets:
- Proven track record of design and delivery of High Pressure Gas metering projects (in UK).
- Experience of IGEM, GIS.
- Strong understanding of high pressure gas connection PRS, metering and analyzing systems/ design
- Proven track record of leading and motivating project teams to deliver to tight timescales
- Project Budget and P&L control experience.
- ATEX / DESEAR aware knowledge of hazardous areas and use of equipment therein.
- Engineering background, preferably in mechanical engineering
- Degree Education or Equalivent
- Proven track record of full project life cycle (cradle to delivery)
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits
For more information about this role please contact our London office