Technical Project Manager
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH116445
Location: England, London, North London
Sector: Electronic Engineering, R and D
Salary: £60000.00 - £80000 per annum
Date posted: 10/11/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Technical Project Manager - North London - Up to £80K
Due to the company winning a large contract with a key US customer they are looking to bring on someone who has good engineering knowledge, systems engineering knowledge and can lead projects. This is a senior position reporting to the Chief Executive Officer.
The company produce smart sensoring solutions for critical national infrastructure projects. They have developed a number of commercially successful, in situ, wireless monitoring systems that allows companies to monitor a number of parameters remotely.
This role would ideally suit a Product Manager, Technical Engineering Manager or Project Manager who has a broad range of engineering knowledge (Hardware, Software & Mechanical) and knowledge of Wireless products.
Job title: Systems Engineer/ Technical Project Manager
Location: North London (The Company are accommodating for someone to work at home then travel to the office 1 -2 days a week)
Salary: £60,000 - £80,000
Job type: Permanent (Contracting not considered)
Systems Engineer Requirements:
* Support for sales presentations to potential customers. Management of communication between technical staff & management
* Management & guidance of project technical aspects
* Design management of electronic wireless products from specification through development and into commercial production
* Broad understanding of electronic, software & mechanical engineering
* Guiding products through approval processes such as CE, FCC, ATEX, UL
* Liaison with manufacturing & other third party resources
* Microcontrollers & supporting circuitry
* Low Power Wireless (ISM)
*Mechanical devices & assemblies
If you feel this role could be suitable then please apply ASAP. The company are able to interview and bring on board suitable candidates immediately.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.