An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Technical Sales/Project Manager based in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire to join a market leading supplier and installer of high end bespoke glazing solutions.
The company are offering a position within a dynamic and motivated team, a comprehensive training package and opportunities for career progression within a rapidly growing, forward thinking company.
As a Technical Sales Advisor your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Taking calls from prospective clients and reacting to their needs.
- Providing quotations using our estimating system.
- Providing technical details and information for our clients.
- Attending pre-start meetings on site.
- Meeting Clients face-to-face in showroom, on site and at their offices.
- Liaising with site to ensure products are called off in line with programmes.
- Manage company risks whilst capitalising on opportunities.
- Integrate interdepartmentally to manage smooth running of projects.
An ideal Technical Sales Advisor will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Be highly motivated & driven to succeed.
- Be an exemplary communicator, both face-to-face and on the telephone.
- Be fully computer literate.
- Have good eye for detail and be technically aware.
- Have good administrative skills with knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Have at least a grade C GCSE in Maths & English or equivalent.
- Be willing to work some weekends.
- Understand construction plans and building basics.
Full training will be provided.
In return for this you will receive a salary of £25,000 - £35,000 per annum.
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office