Technical Sales Manager
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH117879
Location: England, London
Sector: Electrical Engineering, Defence
Date posted: 05/01/2018
Our client is a market leading international Chemical Distributor focusing on Coatings, Adhesives and Thermoplastics. They are currently entering a growth phase in the UK and looking to appoint a Technical Sales Manager to take national responsibility for the sales, growth, and technical assistance of a range of Engineering and High Performance Polymers. This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative, customer focused, privately owned company. On offer is a very competitive salary package and benefits with excellent career progression opportunities to ultimately manage the UK business Plastics/Polymers business. This will be a home/office based role with the candidate ideally situated in the south of England.
*Technical Sales Manager* duties and responsibilities:
* Responsible for project management in the product group and for the successful integration of projects.
* Responsible for the on-going management and development of projects that drive business development.
* Must be proactive in the preparation and schedule of regular planned customer calls against an agreed schedule but quality rather than quantity will be the focus.
*Technical Sales Manager* desired experience:
* The successful candidate will have a Chemistry Degree coupled with 5-10 years sales experience in the Plastics/Polymers UK market but all backgrounds considered.
* Ideally a candidate with experience managing key principles & project management experience.
* An excellent communicator who is confident speaking to multiple stakeholders within organisations and the ability to use technical knowledge to solve customer problems.
* Previous experience providing accurate budget and forecast information annually or when required.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9308.
For more information about this role please contact our London office