Technical Support Assistant
Job Type: Contract
Job reference: :
Job Reference: KCLDN12
Location: England, Berkshire, Reading
Sector: On-shore wind, Renewables
Date Posted: 27/10/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
The Technical Support Assistant will be responsible for the following:
- Creating and maintaining tracking registers for customer, warranty and turbine type technical and engineering cases for the fleet in Ireland & other specific sites as required.
- Communicating with support functions, such as; Engineering, Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) and Quality to drive closure of technical and engineering cases.
- Assisting the Services Management Team and Field Teams to help support the collection of data and evidence to build and resolve cases.
- Support and assist with the creation of technical documentation such as; incidents and investigation reports and other processes, procedural documents.
This role would suit a candidate that has either a:
- Graduate qualification in engineering or similar applied industrial or technical background; OR a minimum of 1 year's experience in a technical or industrial application background.
- Structured method of working and analytical abilities
- Familiar with MS-Office applications
- Strong English language ability in both verbal and written communication
For more information about this role please contact our London office