Technical Support - Singapore (Reciprocating Compressors)
Job Type: Permanent
Job reference: :
Job Reference: PDN17102016
Sector: Decommissioning & Waste Management, Nuclear
Salary: S$4000 - S$7000 per month + Benefit
Date Posted: 17/10/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
Hiring Company: Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
Job Title: Technical Service Engineer
Job Purpose: This role provides technical expertise and related technical support in the services division for Southeast Asian customers, field service engineers, sales, agents, distributors, and workshops. The role requires to introduce measures and protocols to ensure the reliability of compressors.
- Oversee the detection and analysis of all the compressor and plant related problems, and be able to provide technical solutions to these issues
- Be able to provide customers and agents with technical advice and problem-solving strategies from the start of the installation until turnover and start-up
- Prepare proposal for continuous improvement of compressor equipments
- Manage the Field Service Engineers at every stage of the projects, and provide technical support through provision of solutions and trainingS to these engineers
- Support sales and service delegation, for installation, commissioning and inspection & trouble-shooting
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- MUST HAVE A strong and solid 6-8 years of experience in the Rotating Machinery Industry (Technical and Hands-On Experience on Reciprocating Compressors), especially on TROUBLESHOOTING, MAINTENANCE, AND REPAIR jobs.Plant operation experience (reliability or maintenance) would be added advantage
- MUST HAVE AN Experience working on Workshop & Production of Compressors
- MUST HAVE AN experience in taking a management position, leading a project & managing a team
- Experience in handling external stakeholders (customers, distributors, etc). Strong communication skills
- Be able to manage CRM system or has equivalent advanced user skill
- Willingness for international and domestic travel (30%)
- Must be able to start this November 2016
Interested candidates, please send your CV (in word format) to email@example.com or call at +65 3163 5079.
Please send a summary of:
1) technical experience in the rotating machinery industry
2) project and team lead role.
Please be advised that ONLY shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321