Technical Support Specialist-SMART Metering
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH123277
Location: England, Staffordshire
Sector: SMART Metering, Utilities
Salary: £35 - £36 per hour
Date posted: 26/03/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
- Customer training on products and supporting software.
- First & second line technical support.
- Working with 3rd parties to ensure technically sound solutions.
- Working with D&D department in co-ordination & end-to-end testing.
- Liasing with external communication solutions and service providers.
- Testing of interfaces with IHD manufacturers/ HES providers.
- Carry out ZigBee/ HAN trace results to provide evaluation of test issues.
- Knowledge of low power radio communications networks.
- Ability to put yourself in the shoes of a system user.
- Good fault analysis skills
- Diligent and accurate record-keeping.
- Capable of working with live (230V, 50 Hz) equipment safely.
- Flexible shift hours
- Flexible to work several days at different sites.
- Experienced Test & Support Engineer
- Existing ZigBee Radio & GPRS communications system integration experience.
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office