Our client one of the world leaders in the manufacturing of onshore wind turbines in the multi-megawatt class. Within the renewables offshore market, our client has commendably participated in the construction of large-scale European onshore wind farms. They are offering an incredible opportunity for an aspiring wind turbine technician, paying a competitive salary and top quality education and training opportunities. This is an exciting opportunity for a target driven individual to come on board and learn everything about this organisation, and develop and grow their career within the wind industry in the process.
Technician duties and responsibilities:
- Your main goal will be to perform all activities related to the trouble shooting, maintenance and repair of the wind turbines
- This contains physically demanding labour as you will be frequently climbing their turbines and performing tasks that require force.
- Accountable for the safe and effective operation of all kinds of electronical and mechanical parts in the turbines.
- Autonomously simple repairs of turbines, troubleshooting and faultfinding
- Carry out repair or exchange of main components
- Are a hands-on professional and you value cooperation and teamwork
- Guarantee that tasks are realized with high quality and in time
- You are prepared to travel occasionally to other locations and work stand by in weekends and evenings.
Technician desired experience:
- Mid-level Electrical and/or mechanical education e.g. are a qualified with an apprenticeship qualification in either electronical or mechanical disciplines.
- Teamwork, collaboration and willingness to take over responsibility
- Flexible in working time and area
- Speak English fluently. The knowledge of other languages is an asset.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to Laurence.firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to give me a call on +44 2072 689260.
For more information about this role please contact our London office